Apply For Financing
DK Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsBluetooth, SiriusXM, MyLink, Aluminum Wheels!
2017 Chevy Impala LT w/Leather, Power Seating, Heated Seats, Bluetooth Handsfree, and Much More!
U.S. News and World Report named the Chevy Impala Best Large Car for the Money. This 2017 Chevrolet Impala is fresh on our lot in Leduc.
Detailed contours on its exterior give this 2017 Impala an athletic stance that you can't help but notice. Inside you'll discover a host of stylish accents and plush amenities. Plus there's enough space to comfortably seat five adults so you and your passengers can ride in comfort. This sedan has 72484 kms. It's grey in colour and is completely accident free based on the CARFAX Report. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 2.5L 4 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Bluetooth, Siriusxm, Mylink, Aluminum Wheels. It has some remaining factory warranty for added peace of mind.
Our Impala's trim level is LT. Upgrading to the Impala LT is a great choice as you'll get Chevrolet MyLink with bluetooth streaming audio, an 8 inch colour touchscreen display, SiriusXM, dual zone automatic climate control, a power driver seat with lumbar support, 18 inch aluminum wheels, remote keyless entry plus many more useful features.
Our pre owned vehicles go through an extensive 172 - point inspection and are reconditioned back to near new condition. We do provide a complimentary 3 month/5000 km comprehensive warranty on Ford vehicles that have exceeded their factory warranty allowances for your peace of mind.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 986-2929 to book your appointment, or for more information!DK Ford is proud to be serving Leduc, Nisku, Beaumont, Devon, Calmar, and Surrounding Areas.
Come by and check out our fleet of 50+ used cars and trucks and 190+ new cars and trucks for sale in Leduc. o~o
|Engine:||2.5L 4 Cylinder Engine|
- Axle, 3.23 final drive ratio (Included and only available with (LCV) 2.5L engine.)
- Engine control, stop-start system (Included and only available with (LCV) 2.5L engine.)
- Hill Start Assist
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, 800 cold-cranking amps (Included and only available with (LCV) 2.5L engine.)
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Chassis equipment, front strut assembly
- Suspension, rear 4-link
- Steering, power, variable assist, electric
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Brake lining, high-performance, noise and dust performance with FNC rotors
- Exhaust, single-outlet stainless-steel with hidden, turned-down tip (Included and only available with (LCV) 2.5L engine.)
- Headlamps, halogen
- Headlamp control, automatic on and off
- Glass, acoustic, laminated front-side and windshield
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable manual-folding with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination (Body-colour mirror caps.)
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Door handles, body-colour
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system 100-watt
- Audio system feature, 8" diagonal colour infotainment display, touch-screen, motorized power up/down with hidden storage and valet password lock
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on most 2017 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month XM Select+ trial with over 120 channels including commercial-free music, plus news, talk, sports and comedy. Every trial comes with free online listening, which lets you take all your favourite programming anywhere. Listen on your computer, smartphone or tablet to find your sound (The use of the SiriusXM Canada radio service constitutes acceptance of our Customer Agreement available at siriusxm.ca/terms and are used under license. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-888-539-7474. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Seat adjuster, driver 8-way power
- Seat adjuster, front passenger, 4-way manual
- Seat adjuster, driver power lumbar
- Seat adjuster, front passenger power lumbar
- Head restraints, 4-way adjustable, up/down, fore/aft, front
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding
- Head restraints, rear, adjustable, folding
- Console, floor, uplevel with covered storage
- Storage, innovative, hidden behind 8" diagonal touch screen with valet-mode lockable, rear armrest, front and rear door panels, reconfigurable console with removable cup holders, dedicated umbrella storage in front door and hidden storage in trunk
- Armrest, rear centre
- Steering column, manual tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, 4-spoke leather-wrapped
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, tachometer, engine temperature and fuel gauge with colour Driver Information Centre
- Driver Information Centre, colour display includes trip/fuel information, vehicle information and vehicle messages
- Compass display, located in the Driver Information Centre
- Brake, park, electronic push button powered located on instrument panel left of steering wheel
- Trunk release, power located inside on instrument panel left of steering wheel
- Trunk opening touch pad
- Theft-deterrent system
- Defogger, rear-window
- Power outlet, 1, auxiliary, 12-volt located inside console
- Power outlet, auxiliary, 12-volt located on rear of console
- Map pockets, driver and front passenger seatbacks
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handles, driver, front passenger and rear outboard
- Lighting, interior with theater dimming, delayed entry/exit, glovebox and trunk
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- Brake Assist, panic
- Brake control, cornering
- Daytime Running Lamps, integrated into headlamps
- Air bags, 10 total, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System
- Safety belts, 3-point, all positions
- Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger
- Door and window locks, rear child security, power
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Tool kit, road emergency
About DK Ford
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-866-986-2929