Apply For Financing
DK Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Vehicle DetailsBluetooth, SiriusXM, Air Conditioning, Aluminum Wheels, Steering Wheel Audio Control!
SPECIAL! Was $18487. Now $16998! $1489 discount for a limited time!
The Ford F-Series is the best-selling vehicle in Canada for a reason. It's simply the most trusted truck for getting the job done. This 2010 Ford F-150 is for sale today in Leduc.
Whether it's the rugged style, the proven capability, or the unstoppable toughness that attracts you to the F-150, this Ford is the ultimate pickup truck. It's been the best-selling vehicle in Canada for decades for good reasons. It does everything you could ever want a full-size pickup to do effortlessly and it looks good doing it. The F-150 is built Ford tough. This crew cab 4X4 pickup has 154,075 kms. Stock number D00520A is silver in colour . It has a 6 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 310HP 5.4L 8 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Bluetooth, Siriusxm, Air Conditioning, Aluminum Wheels, Steering Wheel Audio Control, Power Windows.
Doc Fee $599
Our pre owned vehicles go through an extensive 172 - point inspection and are reconditioned back to near new condition. We also provide a 3 month / 5,000 KM PremiumCare warranty on all pre-owned Ford vehicles that are 11 years old or newer, and less than 160,000 KM's.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 986-2929 to book your appointment, or for more information!DK Ford is proud to be serving Leduc, Nisku, Beaumont, Devon, Calmar, and Surrounding Areas.
Come by and check out our fleet of 20+ used cars and trucks and 150+ new cars and trucks for sale in Leduc. o~o
|Engine:||310HP 5.4L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Body Style:||Crew Cab|
About DK Ford
DK Ford is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-866-986-2929