Apply For Financing
DK Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsCruise Control, Door Length Running Boards!
SPECIAL! Was $19888. Now $17888! $2000 discount for a limited time!
2013 Ford E-450 SD Cutaway, DRW, 6.8L V10 w/4.56 Limited Slip Rear Axle, Cruise Control, Running Boards, Air Conditioning, and Much More!
Trust this Econoline Cutaway to get the job done with a powerful drivetrain and a roomy cabin. This 2013 Ford Econoline Commercial Cutaway is fresh on our lot in Leduc.
With a big, powerful engine, a roomy cab, and a highly customizable chassis, this Econoline is ready for work. It can perform a wide variety of tasks for commercial use with ease because that's what it's made to do. Make the Ford Econoline Cutaway the perfect van for your business.
This van has 184,518 kms. It's white in colour and is completely accident free based on the CARFAX Report. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 305HP 6.8L 10 Cylinder Engine.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FDXE4FS0DDA12062.
Doc Fee $599
Our pre owned vehicles go through an extensive 172 - point inspection and are reconditioned back to near new condition. We also provide a 3 month / 5,000 KM PremiumCare warranty on all pre-owned Ford vehicles that are 11 years old or newer, and less than 160,000 KM's.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 986-2929 to book your appointment, or for more information!DK Ford is proud to be serving Leduc, Nisku, Beaumont, Devon, Calmar, and Surrounding Areas.
Come by and check out our fleet of 40+ used cars and trucks and 140+ new cars and trucks for sale in Leduc. o~o
|Model:||Econoline 450 Cutaway|
|Trim:||w/ 16" Cube!|
|Model Code:||16 FOOT|
|Engine:||305HP 6.8L 10 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Oxford White|
- 4.56 axle ratio
- Engine block heater
- Rear wheel drive
- 120 amp alternator
- 72 amp/hr (650 CCA) maintenance-free HD battery
- Modified vehicle wiring kit & system
- Payload pkg -inc: 14050# GVWR
- Front stabilizer bars
- HD front/rear shocks
- Steel valve stems
- Pwr steering w/HD steering gear
- Pwr 4-wheel disc brakes
- Auxiliary fuel port
- 208-litre fuel tank
- No spare tire & wheel
- Dual rear wheels
- 16" x 6" white painted steel wheels
- Painted black front bumper w/lower black plastic valence
- Sealed beam headlights
- Solar tinted glass
- Interval windshield wipers
- Slimline colour-keyed engine cover console -inc: dual stowage bin, (3) cupholders
- Black vinyl floor covering
- Tilt steering wheel
- Key in ignition warning chime
- Dash sound absorber
- Rearview mirror delete
- Medium flint-colour door trim panels w/single stowage area
- Driver & passenger black cowl trim panels
- Front vinyl-faced molded headliner
- Dual colour-keyed vinyl sunvisors
- Light & convenience group
- Front dome light
- Front door courtesy light switches
- Black plastic step well pads
- colour-keyed cowl grab handles
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS)
- Medium flint-colour seat belts w/height adjustable D-ring
- Dual note horn
About DK Ford
DK Ford is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-866-986-2929