Apply For Financing
DK Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsNavigation, Leather Seats, Cooled Seats, Heated Seats, Bluetooth!
SPECIAL! BLOWOUT PRICING!!! Was $59900. Now $52988! $6912 discount for a limited time!
2016 Ford F-350 Platinum, SWB, 6.7L Diesel 4WD w/Leather, Moonroof, Navigation, Heated and Cooled Seats, Memory Seating, Back-up Camera, Reverse Sensors, Remote Starter, Tailgate Step, Bluetooth Handsfree, and Much More! Ford doesn't call it the Super Duty for nothing. This is your truck for getting the job done. This 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty is fresh on our lot in Leduc.
The Ford Super Duty is Canada's workhorse. With over a century of experience, Ford has obsessively designed and engineered the best heavy-duty truck they can build and it shows. Whether you're on the road or on the worksite, the Super Duty gets the job done in comfort and style. High-quality materials inside and out make this truck as nice to be in as it is to look at. Work hard and play hard in this Ford Super Duty. This sought after diesel pickup has 87000 kms. It's nice in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a smooth engine. It has some remaining factory warranty for added peace of mind.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FT8W3BT0GEC65220.
Our pre owned vehicles go through an extensive 172 - point inspection and are reconditioned back to near new condition. We do provide a complimentary 3 month/5000 km comprehensive warranty on Ford vehicles that have exceeded their factory warranty allowances for your peace of mind.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 986-2929 to book your appointment, or for more information!DK Ford is proud to be serving Leduc, Nisku, Beaumont, Devon, Calmar, and Surrounding Areas.
Come by and check out our fleet of 60+ used cars and trucks and 160+ new cars and trucks for sale in Leduc. o~o
|Model:||F-350 Super Duty|
|Trim:||Platinum Diesel w/Leather, Moonroof, Nav, and More!|
|Exterior Color:||Shadow Black|
|Body Style:||Crew Cab|
About DK Ford
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-866-986-2929