|Engine:||365HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat|
DK Ford is a BBB acredited business.
- Vehicle Options
Usually you have to pick between room for passengers or room for cargo. If you need a lot of both, then you need this Expedition Max. This big SUV has enough room to comfortably seat eight adults while hauling all of their stuff. A unique independent rear suspension gives you even more cargo space and a more comfortable ride unlike solid-axle competitors. Not to mention the rugged, yet classy exterior. This Expedition Max is the complete package.
This ruby red metallic tinted clearcoat SUV has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 365HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine . Given that strong motor it gets 16.1 L/100 km in the city and 12.2 L/100 km out on the highway according to Transport Canada.
Our Expedition Max's trim level is Platinum. The Platinum trim pushes this Expedition Max into luxury SUV territory. Power comes from the efficient EcoBoost V6 engine delivering the power you need with the fuel economy you want. Four-wheel drive takes you wherever you need to go, on road or off. Tow with confidence with trailer sway control. The exterior of this handsome SUV offers features you'd expect to find farther upmarket. You get a power moonroof, chrome exhaust, LED fog lights, halogen projector beam headlights, power deployable running boards, chrome heated power-adjustable power folding mirrors with puddle lights, turn signals, memory, and driver's side auto-dimming, and satin chrome inner and outer grille with lower chrome bar. Step inside and the features keep coming. Leather-trimmed heated and cooled front seats, SYNC 3 infotainment system with SiriusXM satellite radio, Sony premium sound, and voice-activated navigation, dual-zone automatic climate control with rear auxiliary, a whopping nine cupholders, polished stainless power-adjustable pedals, forward and reverse sensing systems, woodgrain trim, leather-wrapped steering wheel with cruise and audio controls, rain-sensing windshield wipers, a power liftgate with flip-up glass, keyless entry with push-button start, and folding second and third row seats to maximize cargo space. Safety features include AdvanceTrac electronic stability control, roll stability control, blind spot information system with cross-traffic alert, side-curtain airbags, anti-lock brakes, a backup camera, a perimeter alarm, and the SecuriLock anti-theft system.
To view and download a brochure open this url http://assets.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/assets/2017_Ford_Expedition_J1_CA/NGBS/Nameplate_SpecificationLiteDoc/Nameplate_SpecificationLiteDoc_136B520A-B557-E26E-0986-169D0986169D.pdf.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMJK1MT2HEA18373.
Rebate of $2250 is reflected in the price. Credit includes $1500 Stackable Cash Delivery Allowance and the $750 Spring Bonus! Incentives expire 2017-06-30. See dealer for details.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494. o~o
- Fuel Consumption: City: 16.1 L/100 km
- Fuel Consumption: Highway: 12.2 L/100 km
- Memorized Settings including door mirror(s)
- Memorized Settings including pedals
- Memorized Settings for 2 drivers
- Driver seat memory
- Remote engine start
- Remote, digital keypad power door locks
- Power windows
- Cruise controls on steering wheel
- Cruise control
- Trailer hitch
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd row head airbags
- Passenger Airbag
- Side airbag
- Rear air conditioning with separate controls
- 60-40 Third Row Seat
- Power Folding Third Row Seat
- Express open glass sunroof
- Navigation system with voice activation
- Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
- Digital Audio Input
- In-Dash single CD player
- SYNC 3
- MP3 player
- Audio System Premium Brand Speakers: Sony
- SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
- Radio Data System
- Multi-source Rear Audio System
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
- Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
- Surround Audio
- Total Number of Speakers: 12
- Twin Turbo
- Braking Assist
- Power Adjustable Pedals
- ABS and Driveline Traction Control
- Stability control with anti-roll control
- Privacy glass: Deep
- Polished aluminum rims
- Wheel Diameter: 20
- Wheel Width: 8.5
- Front fog/driving lights
- Leather steering wheel trim
- Leather shift knob trim
- Simulated wood/metal-look dash trim
- Simulated wood/metal-look door trim
- Simulated wood/metal-look center console trim
- Roof rack
- Video Monitor Location: Front
- Trip computer
- External temperature display
- Engine block heater
- HD auxilliary transmission cooler
- Driver's side electrochromatic auto-dimming mirrors
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Heated driver mirror
- Heated passenger mirror
- Electrochromatic rearview mirror
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Power retractable mirrors
- Turn signal in mirrors
- Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
- Daytime running lights
- Driver and passenger heated-cushion, driver and passenger heated-seatback
- Rear heat ducts with separate controls
- Audio controls on steering wheel
- Power liftgate
- SYNC 3 911 Assist
- Power Running boards
- Front and rear reading lights
- Anti-theft alarm system
- Leather seat upholstery
- Bucket front seats
- Split rear bench
- Fold forward seatback rear seats
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Speed-proportional electric power steering
- Suspension class: Regular
- Automatic front air conditioning
- Dual front air conditioning zones
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Remote activated exterior entry lights
- Cargo area light
- Max cargo capacity: 3,703 L
- Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Fuel Capacity: 129 L
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Clock: In-radio display
- Headlights off auto delay
- Dusk sensing headlights
- Coil front spring
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Independent front suspension classification
- Double wishbone front suspension
- Four-wheel Independent Suspension
- Coil rear spring
- Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
- Independent rear suspension
- Multi-link rear suspension
- Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
- Rain sensing front wipers
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Steel spare wheel rim
- Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
- Grille with chrome bar
- Center Console: Full with covered storage
- Overhead console: Mini with storage
- Automatic locking hubs
- AC power outlet: 1
- Curb weight: 2,763 kg
- Gross vehicle weight: 3,520 kg
- Overall Length: 5,618 mm
- Overall Width: 2,001 mm
- Overall height: 1,989 mm
- Wheelbase: 3,327 mm
- Front Head Room: 1,004 mm
- Rear Head Room: 1,009 mm
- Front Leg Room: 1,093 mm
- Rear Leg Room: 994 mm
- Front Shoulder Room: 1,607 mm
- Rear Shoulder Room: 1,619 mm
- Front Hip Room: 1,506 mm
- Rear Hip Room: 1,522 mm
- 3rd Row Head Room: 966 mm
- 3rd Row Leg Room: 957 mm
- 3rd Row Shoulder Room: 1,704 mm
- 3rd Row Hip Room: 1,316 mm
- Four 12V DC power outlets
- Transmission hill holder
- Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
- Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
- Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
- Engine immobilizer
- Floor mats: Carpet front and rear
- Rear quarter windows: Wiper park
- Cupholders: Front and rear
- Door pockets: Driver, passenger and rear
- Seatback storage: 2
- Tires: Width: 275 mm
- Tires: Profile: 55
- Tires: Speed Rating: S
- Diameter of tires: 20.0"
- Type of tires: AT
- Tires: Prefix: P
- Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
- Liftgate window: Flip-up
- Rear door type: Power liftgate
- Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
- Body-coloured bumpers
- Window grid antenna
- 4 Door
- Selective service internet access
- Driver airbag
- Universal remote transmitter
- Manual child safety locks
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-866-986-2929