|Engine:||3.5L V6 24V MPFI DOHC|
|Exterior Color:||White Platinum Metallic Tri-coat|
DK Ford is a BBB acredited business.
- Vehicle Options
Value + Style + Performance = the 2017 Ford Explorer. Have you driven a Ford lately?
The 2017 Ford Explorer is Ford's answer to a mid sized suv. With standard seating for seven, the Explorer offers the perfect fit between a people mover and a stylish urban off road vehicle, equally capable of taking you to the ski hill or your office. With decent fuel efficiency and a modern cutting edge look, the Explorer needs to be on your list if your in the market for an SUV.
This white platinum metallic tri-coat SUV has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 3.5L V6 24V MPFI DOHC engine. Given that strapping motor it gets 14.8 L/100 km in the city and 10.7 L/100 km out on the highway according to Transport Canada.
Our Explorer's trim level is XLT. Our XLT is the next step up from the Base Explorer. On the exterior, upgrades include perimeter approach lights, entry keypad, front fog lamps, power and heated side view mirrors, front and rear parking sensors, terrain management and color matched door handles. On the inside, key upgrades include cloth heated bucket seats with 10 way power for passenger and driver, dual zone automatic air conditioning, push button start with key proximity, Sync3 and a premium 9 speaker stereo with SiriusXM radio (subscription required).
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FM5K8D8XHGA25114.
Rebate of $1750 is reflected in the price. Credit includes $1000 Stackable Cash Delivery Allowance and the $750 Spring Bonus! Incentives expire 2017-06-30. See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 986-2929 to book your appointment. DK Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Red Deer, Spruce Grove, Fort McMurray, Fort Saskatchewan, Wetaskiwin, Grand Prairie, Cold Lake, Lloydminster, Lacombe, and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 40+ used cars and trucks and 210+ new cars and trucks for sale in Leduc. o~o
- Fuel Consumption: City: 14.8 L/100 km
- Fuel Consumption: Highway: 10.7 L/100 km
- Remote engine start
- Remote, digital keypad power door locks
- Power windows
- Cruise controls on steering wheel
- Cruise control
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd row head airbags
- Passenger Airbag
- Side airbag
- Rear air conditioning with separate controls
- 50-50 Third Row Seat
- Manual Folding Third Row Seat
- Rear spoiler: Lip
- Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
- Digital Audio Input
- In-Dash single CD player
- SYNC 3
- MP3 player
- SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
- Radio Data System
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
- Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
- Total Number of Speakers: 9
- ABS and Driveline Traction Control
- Stability control with anti-roll control
- Privacy glass: Deep
- Painted aluminum rims
- Wheel Diameter: 18
- Wheel Width: 7.5
- Passenger knee airbags
- Front fog/driving lights
- Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim
- Leather/chrome shift knob trim
- Metal-look dash trim
- Metal-look door trim
- Metal-look center console trim
- Roof rails
- Video Monitor Location: Front
- Trip computer
- External temperature display
- Engine block heater
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Heated driver mirror
- Heated passenger mirror
- Electrochromatic rearview mirror
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Turn signal in mirrors
- Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
- Daytime running lights
- Driver and passenger heated-cushion, driver and passenger heated-seatback
- Rear heat ducts with separate controls
- Audio controls on steering wheel
- SYNC 3 911 Assist
- Front and rear reading lights
- Anti-theft alarm system
- Premium cloth seat upholstery
- Bucket front seats
- Split rear bench
- Tumble forward rear seats
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Transmission gear shifting controls on steering wheel
- Speed-proportional electric power steering
- Suspension class: Regular
- Interior air filtration
- Automatic front air conditioning
- Dual front air conditioning zones
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
- Remote activated exterior entry lights
- Cargo area light
- Max cargo capacity: 2,285 L
- Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Fuel Capacity: 70 L
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Clock: In-dash
- Headlights off auto delay
- Dusk sensing headlights
- Coil front spring
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Independent front suspension classification
- Strut front suspension
- Four-wheel Independent Suspension
- Coil rear spring
- Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
- Independent rear suspension
- Multi-link rear suspension
- Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Steel spare wheel rim
- Spare Tire Mount Location: Inside under cargo
- Grey grille
- Center Console: Full with covered storage
- Overhead console: Full with storage
- Automatic locking hubs
- Curb weight: 2,100 kg
- Gross vehicle weight: 2,794 kg
- Overall Length: 5,037 mm
- Overall height: 1,778 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,865 mm
- Front Head Room: 1,052 mm
- Rear Head Room: 1,031 mm
- Front Leg Room: 1,090 mm
- Rear Leg Room: 1,003 mm
- Front Shoulder Room: 1,557 mm
- Rear Shoulder Room: 1,562 mm
- Front Hip Room: 1,455 mm
- Rear Hip Room: 1,443 mm
- 3rd Row Head Room: 960 mm
- 3rd Row Leg Room: 813 mm
- 3rd Row Shoulder Room: 1,290 mm
- 3rd Row Hip Room: 1,034 mm
- Four 12V DC power outlets
- Transmission hill holder
- Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
- Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
- Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
- Engine immobilizer
- Cargo tie downs
- Floor mats: Carpet front and rear
- Rear quarter windows: Wiper park
- Cupholders: Front and rear
- Door pockets: Driver, passenger and rear
- Seatback storage: 2
- Tires: Width: 245 mm
- Tires: Profile: 60
- Tires: Speed Rating: H
- Diameter of tires: 18.0"
- Type of tires: AS
- Tires: Prefix: P
- Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
- Rear door type: Liftgate
- Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
- Body-coloured bumpers
- Integrated roof antenna
- 4 Door
- Mobile hotspot internet access
- Driver airbag
- Manual child safety locks
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-866-986-2929