|Model:||F-350 Chassis Cab|
|Engine:||6.7L V8 32V DDI OHV Turbo Diesel|
|Exterior Color:||Oxford White|
|Body Style:||Extended/Double Cab|
DK Ford is a BBB acredited business.
- Vehicle Options
This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
A powerful drivetrain gets the job done while you enjoy the roomy cabin of this F-350.
If you need a chassis cab work truck, you need it to be something you can trust. Ford is one of the oldest names in work trucks for a reason. They've been trusted for over a century and this F-350 Chassis Cab continues that tradition today. Check out this versatile workhorse today!
This oxford white sought after diesel Super Cab 4X4 pickup has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 6.7L V8 32V DDI OHV Turbo Diesel engine.
Our F-350 Chassis Cab's trim level is XLT. The XLT trim on this F-350 is a work truck with some nice features. It has systems you need when hauling like AdvanceTrac electronic stability control, roll stability control, and trailer sway control. These systems work together to keep your truck and your payload on the road with confidence. Six upfitter switches make the truck even more customizable so you can control everything you need to from the driver's seat. You also get SYNC with Bluetooth and SiriusXM satellite radio.
To view and download a brochure open this url http://assets.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/assets/2017_Ford_Chassis_Cab_J1_CA/NGBS/Nameplate_SpecificationLiteDoc/Nameplate_SpecificationLiteDoc_136B520D-77E2-5DF7-F881-4DE4F8814DE4.pdf.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FD8X3HT3HEC04820.
Rebate of $2000 is reflected in the price. Credit includes $2000 Delivery Allowance. Incentives expire 2017-08-31. See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. Koch Ford Lincoln is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Red Deer, Spruce Grove, Fort McMurray, Fort Saskatchewan, Wetaskiwin, Grand Prairie, Cold Lake, Lloydminster, Lacombe, and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 70+ used cars and trucks and 240+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o Comments Powered by AIM Experts.
- Dual Rear Wheels
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- 1st and 2nd row curtain head airbags
- Cancellable Passenger Airbag
- Side airbag
- Driveline Traction Control
- Wheel Diameter: 17
- Wheel Width: 6.5
- Urethane shift knob trim
- Video Monitor Location: Front
- Trip computer
- External temperature display
- Auxilliary transmission cooler
- Daytime running lights
- Front reading lights
- Front split-bench
- Split rear bench
- Fold-up cushion rear seats
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Power steering
- Suspension class: Firm
- Interior air filtration
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Max cargo capacity: 895 L
- Vehicle Emissions: Federal
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Fuel Capacity: 151 L
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Clock: In-radio display
- Headlights off auto delay
- Dusk sensing headlights
- Coil front spring
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Non-independent front suspension classification
- Other front suspension
- Leaf rear spring
- Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
- Rigid axle rear suspension
- Leaf rear suspension
- Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Overhead console: Full with storage
- Manual locking hubs
- Curb weight: 3,074 kg
- Gross vehicle weight: 6,350 kg
- Overall Length: 6,434 mm
- Overall Width: 2,690 mm
- Overall height: 2,062 mm
- Wheelbase: 4,267 mm
- Front Head Room: 1,036 mm
- Rear Head Room: 1,024 mm
- Front Leg Room: 1,115 mm
- Rear Leg Room: 851 mm
- Front Shoulder Room: 1,694 mm
- Rear Shoulder Room: 1,671 mm
- Front Hip Room: 1,588 mm
- Rear Hip Room: 1,643 mm
- Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
- Engine immobilizer
- Tires: Width: 245 mm
- Tires: Profile: 75
- Tires: Speed Rating: S
- Diameter of tires: 17.0"
- Type of tires: AS
- Tires: Prefix: LT
- Tires: Load Rating: E
- Left rear passenger door type: Reverse opening
- Right rear passenger door type: Reverse opening
- Fixed antenna
- 4 Door
- Driver airbag
- Passenger airbag deactivation switch
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-866-986-2929