|Model:||Super Duty F-550 DRW|
|Engine:||288HP 6.8L 10 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Oxford White|
DK Ford is a BBB acredited business.
- Vehicle Options
This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
A strong engine and a versatile frame make this truck extremely customizable so you can suit it perfectly to your needs.
If you need a chassis cab work truck, you need it to be something you can trust. Ford is one of the oldest names in work trucks for a reason. They've been trusted for over a century and this F-550 continues that tradition today. Check out this versatile workhorse today!
This oxford white 4X4 pickup has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 288HP 6.8L 10 Cylinder Engine .
To view and download a brochure open this url http://assets.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/assets/2017_Ford_Chassis_Cab_J1_CA/NGBS/Nameplate_SpecificationLiteDoc/Nameplate_SpecificationLiteDoc_136B520D-77E2-5DF7-F881-4DE4F8814DE4.pdf.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FDUF5HY3HED01007.
See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. Koch Ford Lincoln is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Red Deer, Spruce Grove, Fort McMurray, Fort Saskatchewan, Wetaskiwin, Grand Prairie, Cold Lake, Lloydminster, Lacombe, and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 70+ used cars and trucks and 290+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
- Engine: 6.8L 3-Valve SOHC EFI NA V10
- GVWR: 8,165 kgs (18,000 lbs) Payload Package
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Manual Transfer Case
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Block Heater
- 78-Amp/Hr 750CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- HD 240 Amp Alternator
- CNG/Propane Gaseous Engine Prep Package -inc: hardened engine intake valves and valve seats, NOTE: This package does not include CNG/Propane fuel tanks, lines, etc, Vehicle will be equipped w/the standard factory gasoline fuel system, Additional equipment combined w/certified calibration reflash is required, from an external upfitter, to convert the vehicle to a CNG/Propane fueled vehicle, Ford Motor Company does not provide an exhaust or evaporative emissions certificate w/this option when converted to use CNG or Propane fuel, Ford does not represent that a vehicle converted to use CNG or Propane will comply w/all applicable U.S, or Canadian safety standards, It is the responsibility of the final stage manufacturer (body builder, installer, alterer or subsequent stage manufacturer) to determine that any vehicle converted to use CNG or Propane complies w/U.S, Federal, California, or Canadian exhaust and evaporative emission requirements, Federal fuel economy standards, U.S, and Canadian safety standards, labeling and any other requirements
- Towing w/Harness and Trailer Sway Control
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Firm Suspension
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- 151.4 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Dual Rear Wheels
- Manual Locking Hubs
- Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs and Brake Assist
- Upfitter Switches
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Fender Flares
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Manual Extendable Trailer Style Mirrors
- Fixed Rear Window
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Aluminum Panels
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Cab Clearance Lights
- Fixed Antenna
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Front Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Underhood Lights
- Systems Monitor
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- Air Filtration
- Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st Row Airbags
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-866-986-2929