Price Tracking Alerts
Be notified of price drops on this vehicle. What's this?
Good news! You can place this vehicle on hold for only $645.38.
Apply For Financing
DK Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsPreferred Equipment Package 623A, Power Stroke V8 Diesel Engine, XLT Value Package, FX4 Off Road Package, 17 in Aluminum Wheels, Remote Start, Camper Package, Fog Lamps, Reserve Sensing, 8-Way Power Driver Seat, Upfitter Interface Module!
This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
This Ford F-350 boasts a quiet cabin, a compliant ride, and incredible capability.
High-strength, military grade aluminum construction in the body of this F-350 cuts out weight without sacrificing toughness. That weight reduction was reinvested in a fully boxed frame and stronger axles and chassis components. That brilliant engineering doesn't stop in the frame and body - the drivetrain at the heart of this Super Duty delivers the power and torque you need to get the job done. This truck is strong, comfortable, and ready for anything.
This oxford white sought after diesel Super Cab 4X4 pickup has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 450HP 6.7L 8 Cylinder Engine.
Our F-350 Super Duty's trim level is XLT. The XLT trim adds some nice features to this Super Duty. It comes with an AM/FM CD/MP3 player with SiriusXM, SYNC with Bluetooth connectivity, a rearview camera, power windows, power doors with remote keyless entry, air conditioning, cruise control, a trailer hitch receiver, telescoping trailer tow mirrors, and more. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Preferred Equipment Package 623a, Power Stroke V8 Diesel Engine, Xlt Value Package, Fx4 Off Road Package, 17 In Aluminum Wheels, Remote Start, Camper Package, Fog Lamps, Reserve Sensing, 8-way Power Driver Seat, Upfitter Interface Module.
To view and download a brochure open this url https://cdn.dealereprocess.org/cdn/brochures/ford/2019-f350superduty.pdf.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FT8X3DT8KEF25933.
Total cash rebate of $10000 is reflected in the price. Credit includes $8,000 Delivery Allowance and $2,000 Non-Stackable Cash Purchase Assist. Cash price only . For financing add $2,000 back to price. Incentives expire 2020-06-30. See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. Koch Ford Lincoln is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Model:||F-350 Super Duty|
|Engine:||450HP 6.7L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Oxford White|
|Body Style:||Extended/Double Cab|
- GVWR: 6,350 kgs (14,000 lbs) Payload Package
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Block Heater
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- 6780# Maximum Payload
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Firm Suspension
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- 132.5 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Dual Rear Wheels
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Regular Box Style
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Aluminum Panels
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Reverse Opening Rear Doors
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Cab Clearance Lights
- Fixed Antenna
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Rear Cupholder
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Front Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Underhood And Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Systems Monitor
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Air Filtration
- Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point and Height Adjusters
About DK Ford
DK Ford is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-866-986-2929