Price Tracking Alerts
Be notified of price drops on this vehicle. What's this?
Good news! You can place this vehicle on hold for only $512.04.
Apply For Financing
DK Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsNavigation, Remote Start System, B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen, 10 high-performance speakers, Technology Package!
Big things are happening at Ford, come in to see what all of the hype is about!
This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
This 2019 model is a smarter, more effective reinvention of the Ranger, created to be efficient at what it does.
Completely reinvented and re-engineered to be the perfect truck, this 2019 Ford ranger is the modern, crisp, highly efficient and effective version of the work truck. It offers a great mix of car and truck like qualities without compromises made in either field.
This white platinum metallic crew cab 4X4 pickup has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 270HP 2.3L 4 Cylinder Engine.
Our Ranger's trim level is Lariat. This top of the line Ford Ranger Lariat offers a completely luxurious pick up experience with a long list of options. It comes readily equipped with a rear step bumper, reverse opening rear doors, front fog lamps, fully automatic headlamps, a cargo lamp with a high mount stop light, a 6 speaker stereo with an 8 inch display, a FordPass Connect 4G Wi-Fi for up to 10 devices, voice activated dual zone automatic air conditioning, heated front power seats, leather seat trim, proximity keyless entry and push button start, cruise control, remote keyless entry, an integrated compass, front and rear cup holders, an auto dimming rear view mirror, pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking, a dynamic hitch assist rear view camera, front and rear parking sensors, blind spot detection, lane keeping assist, lane departure warning, and much more. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Navigation, Remote Start System, B&o Sound System By Bang & Olufsen, 10 High-performance Speakers, Technology Package, Adaptive Cruise Control, Siriusxm.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTER4FH2KLA09512.
Total rebate of $1000 is reflected in the price. Credit includes $1,000 Delivery Allowance. Incentives expire 2019-04-30. See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. Koch Ford Lincoln is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada. Plus $599 Admin Fee.
Come by and check out our fleet of 70+ used cars and trucks and 1040+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||270HP 2.3L 4 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||White Platinum Metallic|
|Body Style:||Crew Cab|
- Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost -inc: auto start-stop technology
- 3.73 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 6,050 lbs
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Block Heater
- 150 Amp Alternator
- Towing Equipment -inc: Harness and Trailer Sway Control
- 1560# Maximum Payload
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 68.1 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Short And Long Arm Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Regular Box Style
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Coloured Rear Step Bumper
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Coloured Wheel Well Trim
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Front Fog Lamps
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Driver Seat
- Passenger Seat
- Full Folding Bench Front Facing Fold-Up Cushion Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- FordPass Connect 4G LTE WiFi Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Full Cloth Headliner
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Full Overhead Console w/Storage, 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Instrument Panel Bin, Dashboard Storage, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and 2nd Row Underseat Storage
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Analog Display
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Front Centre Armrest and Rear Centre Armrest
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- Perimeter Alarm
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Blind Spot Information System (blis) Blind Spot Sensor
- Pre-Collision Assist w/Automatic Emergency Braking (aeb) and Cross Traffic Alert
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Dynamic Hitch Assist Back-Up Camera
About DK Ford
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-866-986-2929