Price Tracking Alerts
Be notified of price drops on this vehicle. What's this?
Good news! You can place this vehicle on hold for only $760.74.
Apply For Financing
DK Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsEquipment Group 202A, FX4 Off Road Package, Twin Panel Moonroof, Heavy-Duty Trailer Tow, Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation, 18 in Aluminum Wheels, 360-degree Camera, Running Boards, Cargo Package!
This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
This Ford Expedition is tough enough to get the job done, but comfy enough for a family get away.
This 2020 Ford Expedition is setting the benchmark for all other full size SUV's in multiple categories. From its vast and amazingly comfortable interior, to the excellent driving dynamics it delivers for its size, and even the possibilities of uncompromised towing power, there isn't much this Expedition cannot do. It is the expression of enjoying company, in a luxurious, comfortable setting for every single individual, and the cargo room for all their luggage.
This star white met tri-coat SUV has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 375HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine.
Our Expedition's trim level is XLT. Commanding and infinitely more comfortable than any other full size SUV, this Ford Expedition XLT comes very well equipped with aluminum wheels, running boards, a 6 speaker stereo with an 8 inch screen, SiriusXM, Bluetooth, SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System with enhanced voice recognition, front power adjustable bucket seats, selective service internet access, a leather steering wheel, proximity keyless entry with push button start, dual zone front air conditioning, a garage door transmitter, cruise control, rear parking sensors and a rear view camera with an integrated washer. Standard this year is the Ford Co-Pilot 360 with blind spot monitoring, pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking, and lane keep assist. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Equipment Group 202a, Fx4 Off Road Package, Twin Panel Moonroof, Heavy-duty Trailer Tow, Voice-activated Touchscreen Navigation, 18 In Aluminum Wheels, 360-degree Camera, Running Boards, Cargo Package.
To view and download a brochure open this url https://cdn.dealereprocess.org/cdn/brochures/ford/2020-expedition.pdf.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMJU1JT7LEA06887.
Total cash rebate of $2000 is reflected in the price. Includes $2000 (after tax) 1st 3 Payment on Us! Incentives expire 2020-06-01. See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. Koch Ford Lincoln is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||375HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Star White Met Tri-coat|
- Engine: 3.5L V6 EcoBoost -inc: auto start-stop technology
- 3.31 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 3,400 kgs (7450 lbs)
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and Oil Cooler
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Part And Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Block Heater
- 72-Amp/Hr 675CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 150 Amp Alternator
- Class IV Towing Equipment -inc: Hitch and Trailer Sway Control
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- 1700# Maximum Payload
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 88 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control and Hill Hold Control
- Tires: 275/65R18 OWL All-Terrain
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/Coloured Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and 2 Tow Hooks
- Body-Coloured Rear Step Bumper w/Coloured Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Stainless Steel Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Body-Coloured Bodyside Cladding and Body-Coloured Fender Flares
- Flip-Up Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper, Heated Wiper Park and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Speed Sensitive Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Chrome Grille
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Front Fog Lamps
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Streaming Audio
- Window Grid Antenna
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- Driver Seat
- 4-Way Passenger Seat
- FordPass Connect 4G LTE WiFi Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- Fixed 60-40 Split-Bench Cloth 3rd Row Seat Front, Power Fold Into Floor and 3 Fixed Head Restraints
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Front Cigar Lighter(s)
- Remote Releases -Inc: Keyfob Rear Window
- Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts, Auxiliary Rear Heater and Headliner/Pillar Ducts
- Glove Box
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Vinyl Door Trim Insert
- Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Mini Overhead Console w/Storage, Conversation Mirror and 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Carpet Floor Trim and Vinyl/Rubber Mat
- Full Carpet Floor Covering
- Cargo Net
- Cargo Space Lights
- Tracker System
- Dashboard Storage, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Systems Monitor
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Front Centre Armrest
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Air Filtration
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) Blind Spot Sensor
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) and Cross-Traffic Alert
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st, 2nd And 3rd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
About DK Ford
DK Ford is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-866-986-2929