This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
For an efficient hauler, you can't do any better than this Ford Transit.
This Ford Transit Cargo Van offers the flexibility to fit any size of business, whether you need to tow, haul, cart, carry or deliver - the Ford Transit can get it done. The Ford Transit workspace is carefully designed to maximize efficiency and versatility, making your Transit the ideal tool for any job.
This oxford white van has a 10 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 275HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Running Boards, Cruise Control, Reverse Sensing System, Short-arm Power Heated Mirrors.
To view and download a brochure open this url https://www.ford.com/services/assets/Brochure?make=Ford&model=Transit&year=2020&api_key=0d571406-82e4-2b65-cc885011-048eb263.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTBR1C83LKB69671.
Total cash rebate of $2500 is reflected in the price. Credit includes $2,500 Delivery Allowance. Incentives expire 2021-02-01. See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. Koch Ford Lincoln is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
Price Tracking Alerts
Be notified of price drops on this vehicle. What's this?
|Model||Transit Cargo Van|
|Engine||275HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color||Oxford White|
|Interior Color||DARK PALAZZO GRAY|
|Body Style||Regular Cargo|
- Engine: 3.5L PFDi V6 Flex-Fuel -inc: port injection
- 3.73 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 9,070 lbs
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Block Heater
- 70-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 250 Amp Alternator
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- 95 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Tires: 235/65R16C 121/119 R AS BSW
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Front Bumper
- Black Rear Bumper w/1 Tow Hook
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Black Side Mirrors w/Convex Spotter
- Light Tinted Glass
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Black Grille
- Split Swing-Out Rear Cargo Access
- Laminated Glass
- Streaming Audio
- Fixed Antenna
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- 4-Way Driver Seat
- 4-Way Passenger Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer and Trip Odometer
- FordPass Connect 4G Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- Front Cupholder
- Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert
- Front Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shifter Material
- Partial Floor Console w/Storage, Full Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front Only Vinyl/Rubber Floor Covering
- Cargo Space Lights
- Instrument Panel Bin, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver 1-Touch Down
- Analog Display
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Side Impact Beams
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Lane-Keeping Assist Lane Departure Warning
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
“Hold with Deposit” is a fully refundable 24 hour hold you can place on a vehicle to reserve it for purchase. An authorization hold of 1% of the total vehicle cost will be secured on the credit card provided. It’s similar to renting a car or hotel room. If you decide to buy the vehicle, the "Hold With Deposit" can be applied to the sale.
What are the terms to your online price?
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, the 24 Hour Hold option will ensure that everything is in order. If you do not like the vehicle, your hold will be 100% refunded, no questions asked.
What happens to my private information?
When you sign in to your account, we take precautions to protect your account. First, whenever you sign in to your Koch account, you sign in using a secure server connection (https://). We use the industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure. Koch knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
What if I don't live in Alberta?
Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
Yes, DK Ford is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant for credit card processing--which are the highest standards on payment processing. On DK Ford, you can buy a vehicle online, safely.