Price Tracking Alerts
Be notified of price drops on this vehicle. What's this?
Good news! You can place this vehicle on hold for only $341.34.
Apply For Financing
DK Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsWireless Charging, Cruise Control!
This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
A smart design gives this Ford Transit Connect a ton of cargo space while keeping it easy to drive.
Ford changed the way we think about city vans with the Transit Connect. Fuel efficient engines make this van economical and a front-wheel drive configuration gives it all-season driveability. This Transit Connect is a hard worker that can haul plenty of payload and boasts impressive towing capacity. Get the job done with the Ford Transit Connect.
This frozen white van has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 2.0L 4 Cylinder Engine.
Our Transit Connect's trim level is XL. The XL trim on this Ford Transit Connect is a work van that offers an excellent value. It has 180-degree opening swing-out barn door style rear cargo doors making loading the huge cargo area a breeze. You get an overhead storage shelf runs the full width of the front row, remote keyless entry, and much more. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Wireless Charging, Cruise Control.
To view and download a brochure open this url https://www.ford.com/services/assets/Brochure?make=Ford&model=Transit%20Connect%20Wagon&year=2020.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=NM0LS7S20L1447681.
Incentives expire 2020-06-18. See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. Koch Ford Lincoln is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||2.0L 4 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Frozen White|
|Body Style:||Regular Cargo|
- 3.80 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: TBD
- Front-Wheel Drive
- 80-Amp/Hr 800CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 150 Amp Alternator
- 712kg Maximum Payload
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- 60 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Tires: 215/55R16 97H XL AS
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Front Bumper
- Black Rear Bumper
- Black Bodyside Mouldings
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Light Tinted Glass
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Black Grille
- Split Swing-Out Rear Cargo Access
- Sliding Rear Doors
- Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Streaming Audio
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- 2-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Height Adjustment
- Passenger Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Front Cupholder
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Front Cloth Headliner
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Full Floor Console w/Storage, Full Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Delay Off Interior Lighting
- Full Vinyl/Rubber Floor Covering
- Vinyl/Rubber Floor Trim
- Cargo Space Lights
- Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Systems Monitor
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- Seats w/Vinyl Back Material
- Front Centre Armrest w/Storage
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Reverse Camera Back-Up Camera
About DK Ford
DK Ford is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-866-986-2929