2021 Ford F-150 XLTStock#E10633
This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
With productivity at the forefront of design, the 2021 F-150 makes use of every single component, from the drivers seat to the motor, it was built to finish the job.
This 2021 F-150 is purpose-built from the ground up to be the toughest, most productive F-150 ever. Of course, what else is to be expected when you merge premium-grade muscle with finely tuned intelligence and design. A relentlessly tough, high-strength, military-grade, aluminum-alloy body and torture-tested high-strength steel frame with new tech to help you work smarter and harder, plus all the features you expect and more from a modern truck make this 2021 F-150 a beast with brains.
This agate black crew cab 4X4 pickup has a 10 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 325HP 2.7L V6 Cylinder Engine.
Our F-150's trim level is XLT. This XLT F-150 takes it up a notch with aluminum wheels, upgraded bumpers and front grille, Ford Co-Pilot360, SYNC 4 technology, power side mirrors with convex spotters, fog lamps, 4G Wi-Fi, remote keyless entry, smart device remote start, 8 inch touchscreen, Android Auto, and Apple CarPlay. Other features include a rear step bumper, automatic highbeams, lane keep assist, pre-collision safety and emergency braking, and all the towing equipment you need to get started. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Connected Built-in Navigation, Trailer Tow Package, Fx4 Off-road Package, Off-road Tuned Front Shock Absorbers, Hill Descent Control, Remote Start System, Integrated Trailer Brake Control, Power Sliding Rear Window, Sync 4, Boxlink Cargo System.
To view and download a brochure open this url http://www.auto-brochures.com/makes/Ford/F-150/Ford_US%20F-150_2021.pdf.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTEW1EP8MKD49675.
Incentives expire 2021-06-30. See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. Koch Ford Lincoln is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
Price Tracking Alerts
Be notified of price drops on this vehicle. What's this?
|Engine||325HP 2.7L V6 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color||Agate Black|
|Interior Color||BLACK SPORT|
|Body Style||Crew Cab|
- 3.73 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 2,935kg (6,470 lb) Payload Package
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Block Heater
- 70-Amp/Hr 610CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 200 Amp Alternator
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- 1765# Maximum Payload
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- 136.3 L Fuel Tank
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Regular Box Style
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Clearcoat Paint
- Chrome Rear Step Bumper
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Aluminum Panels
- Black Grille w/Chrome Surround
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Autolamp Auto On/Off Aero-Composite Halogen Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Fixed Antenna
- 4-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Fold-Up Cushion Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Voltmeter, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Transmission Fluid Temp and Trip Odometer
- FordPass Connect 4G LTE WiFi Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Locking Glove Box
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shifter Material
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Cabback Insulator and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors
- Full Overhead Console w/Storage and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Instrument Panel Bin, Dashboard Storage, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and Locking 1st Row Underseat Storage
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Appearance
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- Perimeter Alarm
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Rear Child Safety Locks
“Hold with Deposit” is a fully refundable 24 hour hold you can place on a vehicle to reserve it for purchase. An authorization hold of 1% of the total vehicle cost will be secured on the credit card provided. It’s similar to renting a car or hotel room. If you decide to buy the vehicle, the "Hold With Deposit" can be applied to the sale.
What are the terms to your online price?
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, the 24 Hour Hold option will ensure that everything is in order. If you do not like the vehicle, your hold will be 100% refunded, no questions asked.
What happens to my private information?
When you sign in to your account, we take precautions to protect your account. First, whenever you sign in to your Koch account, you sign in using a secure server connection (https://). We use the industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure. DK Ford knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
What if I don't live in Alberta?
Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, DK Ford is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant for credit card processing--which are the highest standards on payment processing. On DK Ford, you can buy a vehicle online, safely.