2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Advanced Manual 4x4Stock#E21926
Ford Customer Service Award WinnerLearn More
Every year the Ford Motor Company recognizes an Albertan dealership for achieving exceptional Customer Satisfaction in Service and Sales.
The Ford President's Award has been granted to DK Ford for consistently providing a great customer experience - by exceeding high levels of customer satisfaction and customer service.
This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
Ready to help shift your perspective, this Ford Bronco will let you push boundaries on your own terms!
After years of research and endless miles of driving, the Ford Bronco is back and better than ever! It's been torture-tested in some of the toughest and most grueling places in the world and is now ready for your off-road adventures to begin. With plenty of room for your friends and family, plus all of their gear, this impressive SUV was designed, engi...
|Trim||Badlands Advanced Manual 4x4|
|Engine||2.3L ECOBOOST I-4|
|Exterior Color||Cactus Grey|
|Interior Color||BLACK ONYX LEATHER|
- Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost I-4
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Part And Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- 110-Amp/Hr 800CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- 64 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Short And Long Arm Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Solid Axle Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Clearcoat Paint
- Manual Targa Composite 1st Row Sunroof
- Black Front Bumper w/2 Tow Hooks
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Conventional Rear Cargo Access
- Streaming Audio
- Fixed Antenna
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Driver Seat -inc: Manual Rear Seat Easy Entry
- Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Rear Seat Easy Entry
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Removable Rear Windows
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Front Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Cargo Space Lights
- Tracker System
- Dashboard Storage, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Systems Monitor
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Digital/Analog Appearance
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Foldable Rear Head Restraints
- Front Centre Armrest
- Perimeter Alarm
- Air Filtration
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Personal Safety System Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
“Hold with Deposit” is a fully refundable 24 hour hold you can place on a vehicle to reserve it for purchase. An authorization hold of 1% of the total vehicle cost will be secured on the credit card provided. It’s similar to renting a car or hotel room. If you decide to buy the vehicle, the "Hold With Deposit" can be applied to the sale.
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, the 24 Hour Hold option will ensure that everything is in order. If within 24 hours after your hold expires, and you do not like the vehicle — your hold will be 100% refunded, no questions asked.
Please note that the online deposit is not a purchase deposit. An online deposit only puts the vehicle on hold for 24hrs, which allows the customer time to communicate with a Sales Representative to confirm all the details in purchasing the vehicle.
If confirmed and finalized, the online deposit can be applied to the purchase deposit — however, if the customer decides to cancel their purchase, they forfeit the deposit.
When you sign in to your account, we take precautions to protect your account. First, whenever you sign in to your Koch account, you sign in using a secure server connection (https://). We use the industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure. DK Ford knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, DK Ford is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant for credit card processing--which are the highest standards on payment processing. On DK Ford, you can buy a vehicle online, safely.