Price Tracking Alerts
Be notified of price drops on this vehicle. What's this?
Good news! You can place this vehicle on hold for only $537.39.
Apply For Financing
DK Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsVINYL FLOOR COVERING, Air Conditioning!
Hurry in, our end of summer Ford Employee Pricing event is on now!
This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
The Ford Econoline has been a trusted workhorse for decades. This E-Series Cutaway carries on that tradition with a versatile cutaway design.
With a big, powerful engine, a roomy cab, and a highly customizable chassis, this E-Series Cutaway is ready for work. It can perform a wide variety of tasks for commercial use with ease because that's what it's made to do. Check it out today and make it the perfect van for you.
This oxford white van has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 6.2L 8 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle's price also includes $16290 in additional equipment, specifically: cube upfit.
Our E-Series Cutaway's trim level is E-450. The spartan among commercial vehicles, this Ford E-Series E-450 is created solely to be the hardest worker in your team. Suited to the heaviest of payloads, and made to be customized to your needs, this capable workhorse comes standard with heavy duty shock absorbers, air conditioning, bucket seats, a 2 speaker with an audio input jack, and multiple power outlets. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Vinyl Floor Covering, Air Conditioning.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FDWE4F64KDC09490.
Total cash rebate of $1500 is reflected in the price. Credit includes $1500 Delivery Allowance. Incentives expire 2019-09-30. See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. Koch Ford Lincoln is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada. Plus $599 Admin Fee.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||6.2L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Oxford White|
- 4.56 Axle Ratio -inc: a vehicle emission control information label w/no frontal area restriction w/996&!15F-inc: a vehicle emission control information label with a 72 sq ft frontal area restriction
- GVWR: 6,577 kgs (14,500 lbs) Payload Package
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Block Heater
- 72-Amp/Hr 650CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- 155 Amp Alternator
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- 208.2 L Fuel Tank
- Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS and Front Vented Discs
- Wheels: 16" x 6" White Painted Steel -inc: 4 hand hole
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Front Bumper
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Light Tinted Glass
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Black Grille
- Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps
- Auxiliary Fuel Port -inc: Located on the fuel tank, Offers entry point access to fuel tank for specialized diesel or gas powered equipment
- Fixed Antenna
- 4-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- Manual Tilt Steering Column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Voltmeter, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer and Trip Odometer
- Front Cupholder
- Glove Box
- Front Vinyl Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Engine Cover Console w/Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Regular Dome Lighting
- Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Manual 1st Row Windows
- Analog Display
- Fixed Front Head Restraints
- Driver And Front Passenger Armrests
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Side Impact Beams
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
About DK Ford
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-866-986-2929