Price Tracking Alerts
Be notified of price drops on this vehicle. What's this?
Good news! You can place this vehicle on hold for only $616.09.
Apply For Financing
DK Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsSiriusXM, Rear View Camera and Prep Kit, Payload Plus Package Upgrade!
Hurry in, our end of summer Ford Employee Pricing event is on now!
This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
The vast interior, and high seating position make this 2019 Ford F-550 Super Duty a perfectly capable long haul truck.
A super duty truck in all sense. This 2019 Ford F-550 Super Duty can be easily up-fitted to your needs, and will carry that load with ease to any destination. With vast amounts of room in the comfortable interior, a perfect drivers position, and exceptional handling capabilities for its size, this 2019 Ford F-550 Super Duty is effective, highly efficient, versatile work truck that deserves a place on your fleet or driveway.
This oxford white 4X4 pickup has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 288HP 6.8L 10 Cylinder Engine.
Our F-550 Super Duty DRW's trim level is XLT. this Ford F-550 Super Duty DRW comes even better equipped with front and rear anti roll bars, heavy duty shock absorbers, towing harness, a brake controller and a trailer sway control, two tow hooks, black power heated side mirrors, perimeter and approach lights, fully automatic headlamps, cab clearance lights, a 7 speaker stereo, adjustable seats, voice activated SYNC Communications & Entertainment System, SiriusXM, remote keyless entry, cruise control, power door locks, manual air conditioning, chrome interior accents, under hood lights, vinyl and rubber floor covering, and an advanced MyKey system. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Siriusxm, Rear View Camera And Prep Kit, Payload Plus Package Upgrade.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FDUF5HY4KDA23652.
Incentives expire 2019-09-30. See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. Koch Ford Lincoln is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada. Plus $599 Admin Fee.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Model:||F-550 Super Duty DRW|
|Engine:||288HP 6.8L 10 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Oxford White|
- Engine: 6.8L 3-Valve SOHC EFI NA V10
- GVWR: 8,165 kgs (18,000 lbs) Payload Package
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Manual Transfer Case
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Block Heater
- 78-Amp/Hr 750CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- HD 240 Amp Alternator
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Firm Suspension
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- 151.4 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Dual Rear Wheels
- Manual Locking Hubs
- Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs and Brake Assist
- Upfitter Switches
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Fender Flares
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Manual Extendable Trailer Style Mirrors
- Fixed Rear Window
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Aluminum Panels
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Cab Clearance Lights
- Radio w/Seek-Scan
- Fixed Antenna
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Front Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Underhood Lights
- Systems Monitor
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- Air Filtration
- Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st Row Airbags
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters
About DK Ford
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-866-986-2929