Price Tracking Alerts
Be notified of price drops on this vehicle. What's this?
Good news! You can place this vehicle on hold for only $519.13.
Apply For Financing
DK Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsRear View Camera and Prep Kit!
The goal at Ford is to Lend a Hand, offering solutions to make your lives easier. Call us today to find out how we can help you.
This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
Customize this versatile Ford Transit Cutaway however you need to get the job done.
Whether you need a bus, a delivery vehicle, or a wide variety of other work vehicles, this Ford Transit Cutaway makes the perfect base. With a strong, efficient engine and a fully welded platform with reinforced frame rails, this Transit is a great blend of power and weight savings. It all comes together to make a highly customizable work van that you can make perfect for your business!
This oxford white pickup has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 275HP 3.7L V6 Cylinder Engine.
This vehicle's price also includes $13540 in additional equipment, specifically: van body upfit.
Our Transit Cutaway's trim level is T-350 138 SRW. With the handling of a cargo van, and high payload capabilities, this Ford Transit T-350 138 SRW Cutaway comes readily equipped with cab clearance lights, an AM/FM stereo, dual bucket seats, front cup holders, manual air conditioning, remote keyless entry, a locking glove box, vinyl floor covering, two DV power outlets, power door locks with auto-lock and much more. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Rear View Camera And Prep Kit.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FDBW5PM6KKA00133.
Total cash rebate of $2000 is reflected in the price. Credit includes $2,000 Delivery Allowance. Incentives expire 2020-04-30. See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. Koch Ford Lincoln is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada. Plus $599 Admin Fee.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Trim:||T-350 138" SRW|
|Engine:||275HP 3.7L V6 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Oxford White|
- Engine: 3.7L Ti-VCT V6 -inc: SEIC capability
- 4.10 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 4,309 kg (9,500 lbs)
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Block Heater
- 70-Amp/Hr 610CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 150 Amp Alternator
- 5350# Maximum Payload
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- 95 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Tires: 235/65R16C 121/119 R AS BSW
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Front Bumper
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Light Tinted Glass
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Black Grille
- Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps
- Cab Clearance Lights
- Radio w/Seek-Scan and Clock
- Fixed Antenna
- Driver Seat
- Passenger Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer and Trip Odometer
- Front Cupholder
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert
- Front Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Partial Floor Console w/Storage, Full Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front Vinyl Floor Covering -inc: Deletes rear vinyl floor covering
- Modified Vehicle Wiring System
- Instrument Panel Bin, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver 1-Touch Down
- Analog Display
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints
- Engine Immobilizer
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- AdvanceTrac Electronic Stability Control (ESC) And Roll Stability Control (RSC)
- Side Impact Beams
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
About DK Ford
DK Ford is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-866-986-2929