Shop today for the best price and selection on new Ford vehicles!
This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
This Ford F-350 boasts a quiet cabin, a compliant ride, and incredible capability.
High-strength, military grade aluminum construction in the body of this F-350 cuts out weight without sacrificing toughness. That weight reduction was reinvested in a fully boxed frame and stronger axles and chassis components. That brilliant engineering doesn't stop in the frame and body - the drivetrain at the heart of this Super Duty delivers the power and torque you need to get the job done. This truck is strong, comfortable, and ready for anything.
This oxford white crew cab 4X4 pickup has a 10 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 6.2L 8 Cylinder Engine.
Our F-350 Super Duty's trim level is XLT. The XLT trim adds some nice features to this Super Duty. It comes with an AM/FM CD/MP3 player with SiriusXM, SYNC with Bluetooth connectivity, a rearview camera, power windows, power doors with remote keyless entry, air conditioning, cruise control, a trailer hitch receiver, telescoping trailer tow mirrors, and more.
This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Rear View Camera & Prep Kit, Snow Plow Package.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FD8W3H66MEC94942.
Total cash rebate of $1000 is reflected in the price. Credit includes $1,000 Delivery Allowance. Incentives expire 2021-03-01. See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. Koch Ford Lincoln is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
Price Tracking Alerts
Be notified of price drops on this vehicle. What's this?
|Model||F-350 Super Duty|
|Engine||6.2L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color||Oxford White|
|Interior Color||MEDIUM EARTH GRAY|
- GVWR: 6,350 kg (14,000 lb) Package
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- 7040# Maximum Payload
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Firm Suspension
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- 151.4 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Dual Rear Wheels
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs and Brake Assist
- Upfitter Switches
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Aluminum Panels
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Autolamp Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Cab Clearance Lights
- Fixed Antenna
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Rear Cupholder
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shifter Material
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Underhood Lights
- Systems Monitor
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Air Filtration
- Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
“Hold with Deposit” is a fully refundable 24 hour hold you can place on a vehicle to reserve it for purchase. An authorization hold of 1% of the total vehicle cost will be secured on the credit card provided. It’s similar to renting a car or hotel room. If you decide to buy the vehicle, the "Hold With Deposit" can be applied to the sale.
What are the terms to your online price?
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, the 24 Hour Hold option will ensure that everything is in order. If you do not like the vehicle, your hold will be 100% refunded, no questions asked.
What happens to my private information?
When you sign in to your account, we take precautions to protect your account. First, whenever you sign in to your Koch account, you sign in using a secure server connection (https://). We use the industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure. DK Ford knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
What if I don't live in Alberta?
Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, DK Ford is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant for credit card processing--which are the highest standards on payment processing. On DK Ford, you can buy a vehicle online, safely.