We at DK Ford are very excited for the return of the California Special Mustang. This iconic legend was originally introduced as a limited-edition package in 1968 and was last offered in 2014. The total overhaul of the design in 2015 made many of us wonder if we had lost the California Special for good; had it gone the way of the Bullit? Fortunately the answer was no and suffice it to say we were not disappointed. After receiving confirmation that we were indeed seeing the comeback of the California Special brought hope back into our hearts, we knew someone was listening.
This unique package comes equipped with a multitude of options that should turn the head of even the utmost of Ford skeptics. Beautiful 19” ebony black painted machined aluminum wheels, black painted mirror caps / hood vents, and an embossed California special logo are just a start. It’s hard to find the words to describe the complex subtlety and subtle complexity for all of what Ford has done with this vehicle. Like trying to describe a sunrise, this vehicle can leave you at a loss for words. We can’t help but think that this is the start of something amazing; the first step in a long line of improvement and innovation. If this is true we can’t wait to see what Ford has got in store for the future, although this makes living in the present pretty incredible.
- 19” Ebony Black Painted Machined-Aluminum Wheels
- Black Painted Mirror Caps and Hood Vents
- Ebony Leather/Miko® Suede Seat Inserts with Red Contrast Stitching and
- Embosssed Logo
- Faux Gas Cap
- Full Vehicle Cover (Weather Shield with California Special logo)
- Hood and Side Stripes
- Performance Front Splitter
- Premium Carpeted Floor Mats with Red Contrast Stitching (no logo)
- Raised Deck-lid Spoiler – Black
- Under-hood California Special Strut Tower Brace Badge
- Unique Black Upper and Lower Grilles (Tri-bar Pony Logo on Upper Grille)
- Unique IP Appliqué Finish with Unique GT/CS Badge
- Unique Patterned Door Inserts with Red Contrast Stitching